Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where in the UK can I buy sets of nail varnish?

Particularly Barry M or Rimmel, its for a good friend for christmas as she loves nail varnish (espescially barry m and rimmel) and I wanted to get her a set of 4 or 5 bottles as a gift.





Any links would be great thanks xxWhere in the UK can I buy sets of nail varnish?
I think Boots do gift sets of varnish and make-up in general during the Christmas period. They sell both Barry M and Rimmel.Where in the UK can I buy sets of nail varnish?
The only thing I can think of in the way of nail varnish sets are Ciate ones from ASOS (which are great btw %26amp; really cute :D)


But why not get her a few and then have them giftwrapped or find a nice box to put them in yourself?


http://www.asos.com/Beauty/Shop-By-Brand鈥?/a>



You can't buy sets I don't think but check in boots and superdrugs. If you can't find any choose 4 or 5 bottles of nail varnish and put in a nice box/ pencil case with other stuff in, like sample of hand cream nail files etc.
Boots and Superdrug often carry special gift sets of nail polishes at Christmas time, although I can;t find any results online at the moment. If not, why not buy them separately and wrap them up in a little gift yourself?
You can try this site. They have a few of those:





http://www.buy-a-rama.com/buy/nail%20var鈥?/a>








...also try eBay deals for $1 or less


http://www.abuckintime.com



Boots and Superdrugs do great deals at christmas!!!





I always without a doubt grab a few sets each year! Well worth the cash.
it's Xmas shopping time so most of the big stores do sets of Nail Polish...i saw some fairly cheap ones in Wilkinson's %26amp; Boots, Superdrug, Debenhams etc., - they all do them.
Boots the Chemist or Superdrug both have sets. Try department stores, e.g. Debenhams as well.
I know they sell Barry M in Boots, but I'm not sure about sets of nail varnish. I just got liquid eyeliner and dazzle dust.
superdrug!


and if your a student, use your student UCAS card and get 10% off!
Just about anywhere I would think. Rimmel are the cheapest cosmetics out there - Have you tried boots or tescos

No comments:

Post a Comment