Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I remove biro from front of my fridge? Got the majority off with nail varnish remover rest wont budge?

I would try meths or white spiritHow do I remove biro from front of my fridge? Got the majority off with nail varnish remover rest wont budge?
Put a fridge magnet on it!How do I remove biro from front of my fridge? Got the majority off with nail varnish remover rest wont budge?
try cillit bang its great stuff
I'm not 100% sure this will work, but its worth a try, just get a cloth and damp it with lemon juice, wipe over the biro stain. Then put some salt on to that and leave the stain for a while. Rinse your cloth, then come back after a few minutes to wipe off all the remnant's of salt and lemon juice, hopefully it should have got rid of the biro for you.
Hair spray. Saturate it, and before it dries, scrub hard with a nylon pot scrubber.





Best after that is ammonia. Half and half with water. (Really great for grease.)
bleach
Nail varnish remover, no need gto scrub too much a soft cloth will do.
Neat Flash on a cloth. You do need to rub a lot though
try using vinegar

No comments:

Post a Comment