Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you think of stuart in BigBrother wearing nail varnish?

id like to know from a girls point of view?What do you think of stuart in BigBrother wearing nail varnish?
OMG! i love it! andit goes sooo well with his eyeliner =]What do you think of stuart in BigBrother wearing nail varnish?
well on most guy i wud say no way but i think it quit suits stuart lol it luks quite gud and u nw=eva no his daughter might like to practice and practises on himbut over all it luks okkayy to me but not anyotha colour just black lool..%26lt;3
I didn't notice the nail varnish but the guyliner and manscara is sexy lol.
i think it suits HIM dont know if it suits all guys tho, just depends on the individual
I don't like nail varnish on men, but each to their own!
I love it
Black is ok! I'd be seriously worried if it was pink!!!!! Why does it matter?? You don't know him!
I don't like it! It makes him look like a gay goth.
its gay



its gay but looks hot on him

No comments:

Post a Comment