Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is your favourate nail varnish colour?

And why?? mine personally is red or really bright pink (barbie pink)! hehe, i love it because it looks so groovy =)What is your favourate nail varnish colour?
I like red and any shade of pink. I think it looks nice.What is your favourate nail varnish colour?
Sparkling Ruby.
i like clear or a very light pink, cos i have light skin and dark colours would look gross .
Bronze 'cos it will go with most things and also it doesn't stand out too much.
on my fingers i would get a french manicure


and for my toes i would do a light blue
i'm with you on the Barbie pink I have that on my toes right now!!
for my fingers, i either use a clear coat or get a french manicure. for my toes, i use different shades of pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment