Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is the best colour nail varnish for a man to wear?

i like nail varnish and what is the best colour im not emo or gay just want to do girls thingsWhat is the best colour nail varnish for a man to wear?
Any colour!





How bout peachy orange or silver? I have a pale gold-ish one I love, too.





I like painting my nails alternating bright pink, yellow and orange for a wacky look.What is the best colour nail varnish for a man to wear?
absolutely clear!
i have painted my boyfriends nails every color you can think of when i crossdress him. you can wear whatever you want. he is wearing navy blue right now, he wil have burgundy next week
Neutral or sheer ivory with a top coat of clear.
blue
How about no color! Straight guys do not wear colored nail polish. Unless you are a cross-dresser, well that's a different story...
powder blue or silver.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment