Saturday, January 23, 2010

What nail varnish colours shoud I wear?

I wear these blue jeans:


http://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewi…





And usually black, purple or red tops.





I don't want to keep painting them to match my outfit a lot, so what colour would always go well?What nail varnish colours shoud I wear?
try like a silvery gray. It actually looks really cute when its done.What nail varnish colours shoud I wear?
any colour you want. nail varnish is a statement- the more outrageous the colour, the bigger the statement. go for it. have fun!
the blue that match your jeans , or maybe black. if me, i would paint them in fuschia.=)
Navy, black or a dark grey.
Hmm with your complection i would have to go with pink? ;)
Orange or blue
you should used red or light brown or light grey colors
Neon Green


Neon Yellow
red

No comments:

Post a Comment