Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can i get my nail varnish to stay on longer?

i use a basecoat and i put thin layers on but it starts peeling after a few daysHow can i get my nail varnish to stay on longer?
put clear nail varnish on before you put colour on :) and also put clear nail varnish on top of colour when it has dried :)





hope this helps ! :)





~ Kayleigh xHow can i get my nail varnish to stay on longer?
Sally Hansen No Chip Top Coat - Keeps my polish on until I take it off. I've used this for years. Available everywhere.





http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?p鈥?/a>
It varies! sometimes I wear black and it will stay chip free for a week, other times like today, I did them friday and the dratted things are alreadychipped. do you use a top coat as well?
use the clear coat on each hand 5 times a day.
Hey,





You actually shouldn't put a clear coat on before you put the actual colour on as this will chip it off, put the colour on then the clear to seal it in.





Works for me!





Hope I helped!


xxxx


:) x
Clean your nails with nail polish remover before applying nail polish,the polish will adhere better.


Have you tried higher-end ones?


I suggest China Glaze or OPI.
ask a doctor
It depends what the nail varnish is like. I know you use top coat already but maybe try getting a stronger one. I use miss sporty clear and it seems to work really well.
I always get tempted to use cheap nail varnishes like Barry M but in reality they are not worth it because they never last! Instead, I try to save my money and buy one good nail varnish instead of loads of cheaper ones! x
use OPI nail polish, it's the best out there :) top coat colour and base coat
put colour then clear then colour then clear


it might be the nail varnish that doesnt stay on for long it normally says on the bottle though


i probably havent helped but still hope i havee :)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment