Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is the best nail varnish?

Which company, i want one that won't come off within a day or under of wearing it because the ones i have are seriously Cr*p, so which ones do you use and recomend?What is the best nail varnish?
Barry m. Its the best and stays on ur nails for ages without chipping and comes in amazing colours!What is the best nail varnish?
Hard candy, chanel are good, rimmel is usually quite good too.
I use OPI, it lasts for ages especially if you seal it with their top coat. Not cheap but its really good stuff
OPI and Chanel. Both expensive, but like everything, you get what you pay for.
OPI is a really good professional nail varnish in loads of colours. For more bright colours try Barry M (quite cheap about 2.95 per bottle from Superdrug)





Good luck x
I use OPI nail product, along with their top coat.
MAC and Hard Candy varnishes are great, a bit pricey though.
CHANEL


its the best ive tried ever!!


:D
O P I is the one that quite a few salon's use, and it is available to the public. I have always found it to be GREAT. Make sure that when painting your nails that you use more than one coat, apply a top coat and make sure that you dry them completely before doing anything. And ultra violet light is best, but if not available--try a hair dryer on a cooler setting for quick result ( I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! lol).
The nail salon I go to uses OPI (which I guess it's what they also use on my nails and they look great!). In my teens, I used Orly and L'Or茅al - they were value for money and lasted for about 4 days before cracking. Are you sure you applied it correctly? Be patient and let the first layer dry before the second coat!
Good question. The best one is by Opi which has also been chosen by Instyle magazine and a few other beauty magazines as being the best nail polish. You can buy this online or a good nail place will have it for sale or for application.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment