Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can i get nail varnish out of my duvet cover?

i got red nail varnish on my quilt, any suggestions on how to get it off?How can i get nail varnish out of my duvet cover?
HAIRSPRAY SPRAY ON AND WASHHow can i get nail varnish out of my duvet cover?
laquer thinner


but try it on an area that doesn't show first.


or take to the cleaners





Once when my daughter was small, she poured several bottles of nail polish on my bedspread. I took it to the cleaners and that's what they used: laquer thinnner. It lightened it a little though, but it was barely noticeable. They ( the cleaners) also told me next time something like that happens, don't do anything to it before you take it to them. I think I had tried to wash it before I took it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment