Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I make my nail look pretty with no nail varnish?

My nails have to be nail varnish free at school but I want pretty nails!!!!!!!! Help me my hunneh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xzxzxzxzxHow can I make my nail look pretty with no nail varnish?
Keep putting olive oil or moisturizer on them as a mask every day. This strengthens them so they won't chip or be brittle.How can I make my nail look pretty with no nail varnish?
They sell these little blocks and one side is like an emery board and the other three sides have different textures and if you use them in the right order they will polish your nails to a high shine without any paint or varnish at all.





I got mine from a kiosk at the mall, but you can get them much cheaper at Sally.





here's one for really cheap





http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000R8PC9E/ref=鈥?/a>
Use a nail buffer.





they're great. the ones that have like 4 sides, and you use one after the other. Then the last side makes your nails super super shiny.





these are like 2 bucks at walmart.
go to the salon, but get you're nails painted clear. the people at the salon will make your nails look nice =]

No comments:

Post a Comment