Saturday, January 23, 2010

What nail varnish brand/make would you recommend?

I usually buy barry m which I love for the amazing colours... but it takes like and hour to dry no joke... I'm going on holiday and need a nail varnish brand that offers BRIGHT and QUICK ON AND OFF nail polishes... i don't want to spend half my holiday applying them...What nail varnish brand/make would you recommend?
Something quick I would suggest Rimmel 60 second nail polish or NYX polishes. The NYX aren't advertised as being fast drying but they are and they also come in a ton of different shades.What nail varnish brand/make would you recommend?
OPI, Essie, and China Glaze have fabulous bright and fun colors that go easily on and remove easily and don't test on animals. :) I'm loving China Glaze lately, especially.
My mum just bought me this amazing box of Nails Inc varnishes from QVC Shopping Channel and they are great!


There are great colours and dry within a couple of minutes and are really chip-resistant. Also, using Nails Inc you can buy cool collections and update your look all the time. Actually, weirdly enough...I am wearing Nails Inc varnish right now. Reddy-Pink. Its gorgeous.





If you want a really quick drying varnish, try Rimmel 60 Seconds. They come in outstanding colours and dry in a minute.
O*P*I
OPI is pretty good...Other good but pricy brand is Chanel.
Viva la Diva . . . it's cheap and there are REALLY many different colours

No comments:

Post a Comment