Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get some illuminous/florescent nail varnish?

I have tried Clairs Accesories but they haven't got any. can anyone tell me some web sites where I might get some? I want it to show up under UV lights in a club.Does anyone know where I can get some illuminous/florescent nail varnish?
Well...I know it's a gothic shop but kathmandu have them. I'm not a goth but I wear it all the time...they also have make-up too. I think they have a website...Does anyone know where I can get some illuminous/florescent nail varnish?
Just wear something white and you will stand out a mile
Are you planning on playing the piano in the dark.
there is a shop where i live called bazaar they have it but they don't have a shop on line , try any skater shops or costume shops
I think stargazer or barry m do a UV polish x
tried camden market? or the clubbing shops round soho?
Ooh kinky;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment