Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does dark purple nail varnish look better on long or short square nails?

I have short square nails, just wanna no if the purple varnish will look good on them, or long nails?Does dark purple nail varnish look better on long or short square nails?
Haha of course I like low!! And Elevator too =D





But anyway... if you check up on style/beauty sections in magazines last season when dark nail polish was the it thing... they pretty much all say that for dark nails, they gotta be short. Doesn't matter if they're square or not, although personally I prefer square.





Long dark nails just look like some Walt Disney evil witch or something.. that evil chick in sleeping beauty lolDoes dark purple nail varnish look better on long or short square nails?
I love dark polish on short, square nails. That's how I do it anyway. A dark color on long nails looks soo trashy!
Short square for sure, I think that dark nail polish on long nails looks ';witchy'; and ghetto...





Dia
short square nails.
Dark colours look best on short nails I'd say and light colours on long...
i have had long purple nails with gold glittered tips, and they looked good, but i havent seen short purple nails, sorry if i didnt help
It seems that colours look best on short, rounded nails, and french tips on longer nails. That's the sort of style-du-jour, and I like it best that way.
short. i think
longer is better, if you add a bit of gold glitter to the purple it looks really good
it will look gd on ur own nails
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment