Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What nail varnish colour is 'in' for 2009?

I don't know what color to paint my nails to be on trend, I like to look fun. My nails are mid length and square.What nail varnish colour is 'in' for 2009?
Hi! Your nails sound the perfect shape for this years trend. Mid-length and squared, and if they are filed nicely they will also look good. I work in Superdrug and I have noticed that bang on trend this year is bright colours such as Hot Pinks, Oranges and Bright Blues. Two of the best brands that do these colours are Barry M and Star Gazer. Also black is still in trend, like last year, but not as big.. so bright seems the way forward at the moment.. hoped I helped :) xWhat nail varnish colour is 'in' for 2009?
I think the 80's/90's are in so any bright florescent colours will look Gawjuss..





pink


blue


green


orange


yellow (although soemtimes it stains your nails :( )





You can get the colours from any top sellers :)
it changes every season but right now it is neon colors mixed with black. i.e. black with neon green stripes
Neon kinda clubbing colours i.e bright pink bright green orange etc
try OPI they have lots of great trendy colors. use burgundy, red and metalics they are in.
No matter what the occasion or who the wearer is silver always looks fab.


Try: Rimmel 60 second in ';Silver Bullet';!
I actually was reading some blogs that makeup artist write and gray is becoming very popular. I know what you are thinking- gray, what a dreadful color. I also thought that until I gave it a try. It's fabulous! It actually makes your skin tone look like there is no red tints in it. I always get so many compliments while I'm wearing it. I know for a while at Sephora their OPI gray was very popular. It wasn't completely gray though, it has a tint of purple. All apologies, I don't remember the name.
I am wondering too. I am hoping it will be dark colors. My favortie right now is russian navy by OPI (:


ANd the girl below me.. 'gawjuss' makes you sound so dumb

No comments:

Post a Comment