Thursday, January 21, 2010

What nail varnish should I use?

Hi. I swim 6 hours per week and even more if i'm competing at weekends which is usually. Whenever I paint my nails it just comes right off. Do you know of any waterproof nail varnish or something i could use to make it waterproof? Thanks. By the way I already use base and top coats.What nail varnish should I use?
next to nothing is going to make it last


i used to dive and swim competitively.


and i would have to paint my nails several times a week


you could use brands that last longer


i find that cheaper brands like Wet N Wild last longer.


right now im using sally hansen xtreme. i like it





milani is also pretty good





dont throw money away on manicures that are just going to come off at your next meet


What nail varnish should I use?
Barry M


Rimmel


They're both good


x
revlon ?





rimmel ?





barry m is CHEAP AS CHIPS








lol





  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment