Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Should i buy opi nail varnish? is it good or just good marketing?

should i buy opi nail varnish? is it good or just good marketing?





Is it worth the money?





And how long does it last?Should i buy opi nail varnish? is it good or just good marketing?
Hi,


yes OPI products are good products and their nail polish is worth the money. Just make sure that you use a base coat %26amp; a top coat as you should with any nail polish. The base coat provides a good base as well as protects the nail from staining and the top coat adds extra sheen whilst providing protection from chipping.Should i buy opi nail varnish? is it good or just good marketing?
I never use anything else on my nails, opi is great it stays on for upto 3 weeks with a top coat and doesn't shrink away from the edge of the nail.


I know it may seem a bit pricy but it is good stuff and it doesnt go gloopy in the bottle either.
I love O.P.I. products. GO BUY IT!
I have tried EVERY brand and I like OPI the best. They have really modern colors and seem to last longer...about 3 weeks. They don't chip easily and tend not to stain your nails.
its alrite, the polish doesnt last that long, its good m arketing, get essie products, they last long and i love the colors,


http://www.essie.com/products/ they have even more colors at the drugstres get them
OPI has the best nail polish that I have tried. They have a nice range of colours and they last forever. Best brush of any nail polish that I have tried as well.
I use it and i like it. makes my nails strong and repairs split nails
I really like OPI and I think it's worth the money. The polish is more glossy than cheaper drugstore brands and it lasts much longer (almost 3 weeks). I havent tried the Essie brand yet but I'm going to try it and see how I like it.
YES DEFINATELY! I have OPI polish and stuff and I can wear it for a max of 2 1/2 weeks! Its a great brand of polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment