Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Where in London (or online) can I get OPI, Zoya and Jessica nail varnish?

And are they worth their price?Where in London (or online) can I get OPI, Zoya and Jessica nail varnish?
Thats very good nail varnish, high sheen and stays on longer than the average. I would go to a Sally's they have one in most towns.Where in London (or online) can I get OPI, Zoya and Jessica nail varnish?
all lot of beauty spas sell them- not sure which ones though
I know you can buy OPI from www.qvc.com. You can go on their website and type in OPI and it will bring a list of everything they sell. You can also register on-line.





I don't know if they sell the other two but you can just type in the names and it will tell you if they have it in stock.





You can look at everything they sell, and then purchase it. I have been a member for over 10 years, they are very good, and all telephone calls are free.





If you want to register by 'phone 0800 51 41 31.
  • covergirl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment