Friday, May 14, 2010

What do you think of really bright coloured nail varnish?!?

im thinkin of paintin my toenails a really bright pink colour, what do u think?!What do you think of really bright coloured nail varnish?!?
Great for toenails - don't like it so much on fingernails. It's summer and sandal season - show those toes off! :)What do you think of really bright coloured nail varnish?!?
yes i love it especially in summer and especially pink !
i think they are great, my favourite is bright blue. try doing each nail a different bright colour.
i love it...bright pinks %26amp; reds - perfect for nails - go for it!! - put a glossy top coat on as well...to make them shine!
love it brighter the better i say
if you have good nails.... go for it.... summer is the best time
i think its so cute...i love it when someone makes a statement!
I think darker colours look better, I don't bother about toenails but concentrate on my fingernails as they get the most attention.
Way summer to go ! As long as you're female .
Depends on the occasion and the outfit! Great for going out and parties, not so good for work xx
Its alright on your toes but too much on your nails.
tarty
I love it i can grow my fingernails very long and also put it on my toenails. if u put a coat of clear on top it looks shinny and it looks even better with a bit of fake tan :-)
yes if you white it would look summery but I tell you to use some citrussy yellows, green, reds, raspberry and baby pinks just thought you might like to know how my sister of 9 advises you
I think that's really cute for summer
Go for it. Mine are deep purple at the moment. I tend to wear purples and dark blues, sometimes black.
white or clear.hot.
Ok for the first few hours and then it looks tacky when it chips off.
I've got my toenails a bright pink at the moment, but am finding the colour clashes with a lot of my clothes and shoes!





I'm changing it for a slightly more neutral colour!
Go for it! Bright colours your whole life I say.


I'm a Beauty Therapist and Nail Technician so my natural nails are always brightly coloured with bio sculpture gel, either as a full colour or just the tips brightly coloured. At the moment I have a Bright Yellow gel on my fingers (with gold foil) and Firetruck Red on my toes( with a few rhinestones). My mum has bright violet on her fingernails and toes. My sister has White French with foil (nail art ) on her fingernails and black on her toes.





Honestly too many people simply follow the trends for their nail colour which can be very broing so its good that you are being an individual and wearing something nice and bright.


Pink on the toes with a line of glitter polish or a slash of glitter or another colour across the big toe nail looks great :)
it looks trashy, cheap and nasty
some bright colours look great i love bright fushia and red. but ive seen orange , blue and green on grown women and it looks odd to me. pink should look great especially for spring/summer so go for it!!!
Good for toenails, or fingernails if you're young (under 30) but looks tarty on older women (I'm 48 and mine are pale pink)
i think you should colour your toenails pink.
  • covergirl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment