Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can i get bright pink nail varnish out of my machine washable dress?

maybe u could try finding nail varnish (does that mean paint?) the same color and putting that over it. or u could try scrubbing peroxide and afterwards hand washing it with warm water and then throwing it n the washer. hope u get that stain out!How can i get bright pink nail varnish out of my machine washable dress?
either take it to the cleaners or drop a bit of nail polish remover in the wash.How can i get bright pink nail varnish out of my machine washable dress?
you could try nail polish remover, but you might want to not because the chance of it ruining your dress.





i'd say washing the dress a few times a day for a week, that should make it fade. after i got nail polish on my jeans and i wore them around the house and then washed them, it faded. when i got sharpie on my teeshirt and washed it a few times it faded too. its worth a try.
well i got a nail polish on my dress and never got it off. lol sorry i dunno. but good luck in whatever ya do =]

No comments:

Post a Comment