Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Are there any girls out there that like to wear dark colored nail varnish? like black? do you wear it more?

than other types of nail varnish?Are there any girls out there that like to wear dark colored nail varnish? like black? do you wear it more?
I like to wear either really dark wines or browns, or really really light pinks or creams. Medium colored nails make me feel old. I would wear darks more than the light pinks, but I'm an x-ray tech and do a lot with my hands so chips in the dark varnish are waaaayy more noticeable than with a light color. If I'm off for a few days, I'd rather go dark.Are there any girls out there that like to wear dark colored nail varnish? like black? do you wear it more?
ido!! and yes!!!! i weir it non stop!!!
I wear all sorts of random nail varnish, it just depends on what clothes/how i feel.





We have black, white, red, purple, blue, neon green, dark green, silver...
Yeah, when I'm on holiday I wear dark purple or black (with a base coat), but I go to boarding school and we get in trouble if we wear it here.
it depends on my mood. right now im wearing this whitish almost nude colored nail varnish, but i wear black pretty often.
yea i wear black or maroon
i almost never wear pale nail varnish, it's too girly for me. i like black, dark red, dark green, or else really bright like emerald, peacock blue, yellow...
yes, i wear black and dark red all the time :)
yeah prefer dark, it suits my skin tone
I do, it is mostly for girls/women who dress more unique, or dark. I am just unique ;D
i love this dark red one, but it stains my nails, so i wear a base coat, that way i can keep on wearing it.
I do! I think dark nail varnish stands out more and makes more of a statement! It can show your personality and make you the individual you are! xx
Black nail polish is very popular now, its very much in vogue. You should be seeing lots of actress's and models in magazines wearing it.
it depends.. not usually.but sometimes it can look cute.. i guess it depends with what im wearing
I wear dark nail varnish - but it chips which sucks!
i love dark red nail varnish
I love dark colours on my nails, and since I have very, very pale skin, it's more of a contrast. Contrast is always sexy. I ALWAYS put down a clear base coat and let it dry before the dark shade, or else the nails will be stained and yellowed. That's *not* sexy. But, yeah, I'm 27, a professional writer, and I still LOVE black nail polish! OPI's Black Satin is great, or OPI's Black Tie Optional are my two favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment