Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can i get nail varnish off a 100% cotton, bubblegum pink top? or is it ruined now?

I would use an awesome product called sol-u-mel. I have a 13 yr old who does this all the time getting it on clothes, chairs, bedding and it takes it off even off walls and does not damage anything.How can i get nail varnish off a 100% cotton, bubblegum pink top? or is it ruined now?
I have never been able to remove it. I hope someone can tell you how! You may want to cover it somehow or dye it, but it still won't be the same.How can i get nail varnish off a 100% cotton, bubblegum pink top? or is it ruined now?
I got nail varnish on my duvet, i removed it with nail varnish remover, don't know about a bright pink top though, but if its ruined by the nail varnish it can't really get any worse, good luck
nail varnish remover will lift it out
Try acetone.
Soak the spot in nail varnish remover. You may have to do a few times, so soak, wash, soak wash. Also instead of washing it in the washing machine, hand wash it and scrub it with a nail brush. Should be fine as it is cotton.





I made it to level 4!!
  • covergirl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment