Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can I use a UV nail dryer light to dry normal nail varnish?

I have been given a manicure set with a UV nail dryer for Christmas but I can't tell from the instructions if I can use it to dry normal nail varnish or if I have to buy special nail varnish. I keep getting conflicting answers when I search the internet. Can anyone help? ThanksCan I use a UV nail dryer light to dry normal nail varnish?
The UV won't be of any benefit without a UV curing top coat. The chemical structure of UV curing top coats is designed to be tougher than regular varnish. You can use the dryer, but you won't be getting any of the advantage of using UV cured products.Can I use a UV nail dryer light to dry normal nail varnish?
of course you can i also got one for chritstmas! they work wonders........
yes you can

No comments:

Post a Comment