Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do u get nail varnish out of clothes??

i got pink nail varnish on a white and grey hoodie does any1 no how i could get it out??





luvs


xHow do u get nail varnish out of clothes??
I got it all over my covers and I used Vanish for white clothes and that helped quite a bit. I soaked it for a long time in hot water and it does go a little bit. They have Vanish in the spray version as well and that helps a bunch too. I did try nail polish remover but it only helps on things other than clothes. For me, it just spread the varnish even more. Anyway, give it a go.How do u get nail varnish out of clothes??
It's pretty much ruined. You could soak it with remover if it's happened recently and is still wet, other wise you could use a nail file to file it off but you might end up with a fluffy hole in your hoody. I'd give that a go.
Acetone from the chemist will remove it.
try stain devil
  • covergirl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment